The Generations of Thomas Pine Petznick
Thomas Pine Petznick
Notes for Margaret Bagley
May be more children, daughters unmentioned.
pg. 119 1 fe. Next to Thomas Jenkes and then Sarah Jenkes
The National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution Volume 113
[p.66] Miss Nellie F. Jenks.
DAR ID Number: 112204
Born in Pawtucket, R. I.
Descendant of Lieut. Ichabod Jenks, Stephen Jenks, and Corp. Ichabod Taber, as follows:
1. Theodore Weld Jenks (1836-1902) m. 1857 Margaret Elizabeth McGinnis (1840-71).
2. Edward B. Jenks (1806-70) m. 1833 Louisa (Jenks) (1811-95).
3. Israel Jenks (1782-1826) m. Lydia Handy (1779-1846); Jabez Jenks (1780-1817) m. 1801 Patience Taber (1784-1840) (parents of Louisa).
4. Ichabod Jenks m. 1762 Margaret Bagley (1742-1821) (parents of Israel); Moses Jenks (1751-1820) m. 1773 Lois Tingley (1742-1825) (parents of Jabez); Ichabod Taber m. 1774 Elizabeth Lawton (1757-1829).
5. Stephen Jenks m. Sarah Hawkins (1728-1811) (parents of Moses).
Stephen Jenks (1726-1800) was a patriot who manufactured muskets for the militia. He was born and died in Pawtucket, R. I.
Also No. 82735.
Ichabod Jenks (1732-1803) served as lieutenant, Rhode Island Line. He was born in North Providence; died in Pawtucket, R. I.
Ichabod Taber (1755-1835) was placed on the pension roll of Providence County, 1832, for service as private and corporal, Rhode Island Continental Line. He was born in Tiverton; died in Pawtucket, R. I.
Also No. 87759.
View full context
| HOME | EMAIL | SURNAMES |
Website created by Thomas Pine Petznick
2007 - Thomas Pine Petznick©
All Rights Reserved.
Page built by Gedpage Version 2.20 ©2000 on 03 September 2007